For more information Contact Us
Rimbey Ag. Keyless Access Agreement
Rimbey Ag. Society Waiver & Membership Form
Province of Alberta – Agricultural Societies Act
Province of Alberta – Agricultural Societies Regulation
Annual Single Riding Pass $350 + GST
Single 6 Month Riding Pass $250 + GST
Single Monthly Riding Pass $95 + GST
Annual Family Riding Pass $500 + GST
Family 6 Month Riding Pass $350 + GST
All Riding passes valid through February will be pro-rated 3 weeks due to private rentals limiting open riding.
Keyless Access FOB $25 Deposit
Drop in riding: $20.00 per person (2 horses)
$10.00 for each additional horse
Children 6 & under: Free
Children 7-12: $5.00 per child
Indoor Weekend (includes stat holidays): $750.00 + GST per day ($500 booking deposit)
Indoor Weekday: $250.00 + GST per evening (6 p.m. to 9 p.m.) All day for $500.
Indoor Arena Hourly: $100 + GST (minimum 4 hour rental on weekends, must be booked within 30 days of the event. This allows larger bookings – full days or weekends- to take priority.)
Tractor and groomer: $50/ hour (includes operator)
· Facility / grounds rate. $950/day (14hrs)– This includes all outdoor grounds and lower level of Agrim building. Includes – Indoor arena, outdoor arena, parking on west side of grounds, stock pens, lobby area and boardroom. Does NOT include tractor, stalls, upper auditorium or office in Agrim building.
· Damage / Cleaning deposit is $500. There may be charges over and above this if there are damages / cleaning fees that exceed $500.
· Booking deposit will be a minimum of half of rental rate. This is at the discretion of RAS (Rimbey Ag Society) personnel.
· Stalls – $40 for one night, $60 for 2 nights, $80 for 3 nights- includes shavings, stalls must be cleaned prior to departure or additional charges will in incurred.
· Outdoor Arena – Mon-Thurs; $250/day, $150/evening. Fri/Sat/Sun: $400/day, $200/evening. This rate does not include tractor. Outdoor arena will be worked prior to booking; exceptionally dry conditions that require watering need to be arranged prior and additional charges will apply. Large events with overnight parking and/or self penning have a $200/ day grounds charge.
Use of tractor for unloading / loading feed is subject to hourly tractor rental.
· Upstairs banquet hall space – $300 /day (Mon – Fri) $350 / day (Sat – Sun). Requires $500 damage/ cleaning deposit. Cleaning rate is $300 if you want RAS to do it. This needs to be pre-arranged with RAS personnel. Half day rate of $200 (5 hours max, $200 cleaning deposit).
· Boardroom rates – $50 (4hrs) $100 (8hrs)
· Vendor rates – $25/ table. This is applicable to vendors selling goods at any RAS run event. Private rentals are exempt.
· Food truck – No charge if self contained. If power is required there will be a charge of $50.
-Bar – upon request, the Rimbey Ag Society can open the bar and offer the service of running it for events, if the size of the event warrants it. For private events, renters have the option of opening a bar themselves, for a $100 fee.
Wash Bay: $20.00 per horse
Ag Centre Lease Agreement must be completed, signed and deposit accepted before booking is finalized. Downloadable forms are found below. Please bring completed forms, booking deposit cheque, manure/ garbage deposit cheque, and particpate in a walkthrough of the facility prior to booking date. ALL BOOKING PRICES HAVE APPLICABLE GST. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS UPON BRINGING PAYMENT.