For more information Contact Us
Annual Single Riding Pass: $350 + GST
Annual Family Riding Pass: $500 + GST
Monthly Pass: $150 + GST
Drop in riding: $20.00 per person (2 horses)
$10.00 for each additional horse
Children 6 & under: Free
Children 7-12: $5.00 per child
Indoor Weekend: $750.00 + GST per day ($500 booking deposit)
Indoor Weekday: $250.00 + GST per evening (6 p.m. to 9 p.m.) All day for $500.
Indoor Arena Hourly: $100 + GST (minimum 4 hour rental on weekends, bookings must be made at least 30 days in advance)
· Facility / grounds rate. $950/day (14hrs)– This includes all outdoor grounds and lower level of Agrim building. Includes – Indoor arena, outdoor arena, parking on west side of grounds, track, stock pens, lobby area, boardroom, tractor and groomer. Does NOT include stalls or office in Agrim building.
· Damage / Cleaning deposit is $500. There may be charges over and above this if there are damages / cleaning fees that exceed $500.
· Booking deposit will be a minimum of half of rental rate. This is at the discretion of RAS (Rimbey Agricultural Society) personnel.
· Stalls – $35/ night includes one bag of shavings, self-cleaned.
· Outdoor Arena – $200 / day (12 hrs). $100/ evening. This rate does not include tractor. Outdoor arena will be worked prior to booking, Not the track.
· Stock charges- This would include feeding, watering, etc. Rate is $350/day minimum. If this service is needed it needs to be arranged with RAS personnel well ahead of time.
Use of tractor for unloading / loading feed is subject to hourly tractor rental.
· Upstairs banquet hall space – $300 /day (Mon – Fri) $350 / day (Sat – Sun). Requires $500 damage/ cleaning deposit. Cleaning rate is $300 if you want RAS to do it. This needs to be pre-arranged with RAS personnel. Half day rate of $200 (5 hours max, $200 cleaning deposit).
· Boardroom rates – $50 (4hrs) $100 (8hrs)
· Vendor rates – $25/ table. This is applicable to vendors selling goods at any RAS run event. Private rentals are exempt.
· Food truck – No charge if self contained. If power is required there will be a charge of $50.
Outdoor pen for livestock: $30 + GST per day
Camping: $25.00 per night (non-power)
Wash Bay: $20.00 per horse
Ag Centre Lease Agreement must be completed, signed and deposit accepted before booking is finalized. Downloadable forms are found below. Please bring completed forms, booking deposit cheque, manure/ garbage deposit cheque, and particpate in a walkthrough of the facility prior to booking date. ALL BOOKING PRICES HAVE APPLICABLE GST. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS UPON BRINGING PAYMENT.